Why Patient Safety Forum?
We are pleased to visit regularly hospitals around the world, to discuss with hospital staff the property of packaging materials, best practices for material selections, demonstrations of compliance to standards. This event is a way to help professionals from hospitals & sterilization centers to get a better understanding of materials used to sterilize medical device in CSSDs.
This Patient Safety Forum will be an opportunity for you to:
- Learn more on porous web packaging materials & properties
- Understand better regulations in place & methods developed by Sterimed to compare different kind of materials
- Discovering in one single location the entire product manufacturing scope, from porous base web making to converting activities such as coating, printing & slitting.
- Share you experience as an end-user to experts and peers of your fields
Any hospital staff desiring to better understand all aspects of hospital packaging
See more data on the key figures page
- In manufacturing & R&D premises of Arjowiggins Healthcare in Palalda, France – 180 km from Barcelona
- Offsite, in one of our regional Patient Safety Forum in Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Eastern Europe
Click here to view next dates & locations